Best Fastpitch Softball Bats for 2014, 2013, 2012 & 2011 – Information, Reviews & Top Rankings
Last Update: 3/5/2014
Information, Reviews & Top Rankings of Best Fastpitch Softball Bats for 2014, 2013, 2012 & 2011
This section provides information, Reviews and Top Rankings of the Best Fastpitch Softball Bats from 2014, 2013, 2012 & 2011 – all aimed at helping you focus your research and make better/informed decisions regarding the selection, care and purchase of your next Bat.
- The Coach provides his own review on 83 Fastpitch Softball Bats for 2014, 2013, 2012 & 2011 models that cost $100 or more. The Coach also provides manufacturer contact and warranty information, The Coach’s own Review and Rankings, 2,400+ Reviews and evaluations from Players, Coaches and Parents from across the country.
- These Top Rankings of the Best 2014, 2013, 2012 & 2011 Fastpitch Softball Bats that cost $100 or more are based on The Coach’s Review (performance) and 2,400+ Reviews (durability) from Players, Coaches and Parents. Top Rankings of Fastpitch Softball Bats are provided in categories including the best bats for Slappers, Power Hitters, End-Loaded Bats, Balanced Bats, Composite Bats, Non-Composite Bats and Team Bats (for 8U, 10U and 12U teams). They’ll help you research and select the best 2014, 2013, 2012 or 2011 fastpitch softball bat for you.
- Great insight as to what you should consider when you select a Fastpitch Softball Bat including construction materials (e.g., aluminum vs. graphite/titanium), bat weight and the impact on bat swing speed, bat barrels – types and sizes. end-loaded vs. balanced bats, bat length and “choking up”, bat handles, grips and end caps, using bats in cold weather or extreme hot weather and the psychology of choosing the “right” fastpitch softball bat. Note: A glossary of terms is also provided (see the link below).
- After you’ve bought it, take great care of it. This section deals with this issue and answers the questions: How long before it is broken in? How do I protect it from dents? How long before the “flex” is compromised? Should I use it with batting machines? Should I use it in weather under 60 degrees? What is a rotation index and what is it used for?
- Here you will find links to the lists of licensed, approved or certified Bats by the 6 major associations that govern our sport. You should always verify that the Fastpitch Softball Bat you select, purchase and use is acceptable for play in games governed by the respective association.
- These are terms that are frequently used to describe Fastpitch Softball Bats. Helpful for new players, coaches and parents.